Hell of The Ashdown Cycling Event (HOTA)
- 16 Feb 2020 7:15am
- Tickets On Sale
- Biggin Hill, Kent, UK
Take on possibly the toughest early season cycling sportive in the UK, the Hell of the Ashdown.
With a fantastic 107km route through the cols of Kent and Sussex, it’s a perfect way to shake off the winter and test your form.
HOTA is run by Catford CC, one of the oldest cycling clubs in the world established in 1886.
Riders can look forward to:
- The best marshalled Sportive in the South of England.
- NEG roving motorbikes on the course to ensure safety.
- Indoor feed stations at Ashdown Forest & Sevenoaks Weald.
- FREE nutrition supplied by OTE at feed stations.
- Mobile mechanics on route.
- Pick up and return to venue facility if in difficulty.
- Timing of individual entries on route by HSS the industry leaders.
- Discounted for group (6 or more riders – max 10).
- Fully signposted route.
- Full catering at Charles Darwin School (start and finish).
- Safe parking facilities at Charles Darwin School (start).
- Run by the Catford CC, one of the oldest clubs in the world since 1886.
- Donation to two local charities
Charles Darwin School,
Race starts and ends at the above address.
- Distance: 107 km (66 miles)
- Climb: 1439 m (4721 feet)
- Cost: £30.00